Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy heart day.


Happy Valentine's Day! I'm just gonna say it: One of the best parts of having a baby is dressing them up in cute things for occasions that you didn't even really care about before you had a baby (i.e. Valentine's Day). Mom and Vince gave us their tickets for the Artist Repertory Theatre tonight for a date and Grandpa Vince is going to babysit this little munchkin. She is six months old now (!) and just started solids. Last night she downed half an avocado like it was candy! Here's a video of her first sweet potato:


2 comments:

  1. Aust & I are watching this, and he was like, "Quinn looks like an Ackerson!" Not like he knows...but we do agree that she looks a lot like mommy! Also, did Spens call her a goober? lol love ya come visit me I'll feed you and house you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Quinners! Good choice with the Avocado- a girl after my own heart! Love you guys! Happy six months Quinna-boo!

    ReplyDelete